Cloud Pharmaceuticals uses cloud technology and high-performance computing to efficiently calculate which of all possible molecules will be the best drug candidates. For a specific protein target, we computationally design small molecules and peptides that strongly bind to the target, and have favorable toxicity, synthetability, solubility, and stability properties. We synthesize, assay, develop expression profiles and Pk models, and optimize our drug candidates, and then develop them directly or with partners through IND and the clinic.
Learn more >
Cloud Pharmaceuticals is helping transform the pharmaceutical / biotechnology industry to embrace, enable, and afford personalized medicine, niche buster drugs, and rapidly develop blockbusters for difficult targets. We use cutting-edge computing, protein models, systems biology, biomarkers, and a systematic approach to drug discovery. Using a network of visionary pre-clinical and clinical development partners, we are riding a new wave of creative destruction. We seek partners at all stages of drug development, including early stage, preclinical, IND and Phase 1 and 2.
Learn more >
- Cloud Pharmaceuticals
Enters R&D Agreement with MYOS Corporation to Develop Small Molecules Targeting Sarcopenia and Cachexia
July 17, 2014
- Cloud Pharmaceuticals Granted 1M Hours of Supercomputer Time to Target Orphan Diseases Including Malaria
July 14, 2014
- TeraDiscoveries Announces Name Change to Cloud Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
June 12, 2014
- Cloud Pharmaceuticals to Assist Egenix in the Discovery of New Drugs for Cancer and Autism
February 26, 2014
- Quantum Cures Foundation Selects Inverse Design
February 28, 2013
- Cloud Pharmaceuticals to Exhibit at BIO 2012
June 18-21 2012
- Cloud Pharmaceuticals Announces the Design of Six New Drugs In-Silico as Part of Strategic Relationship
June 14, 2012
- Cloud Pharmaceuticals to Use its Inverse Design Software running on Windows Azure
April 23, 2012